Imprint Data Protection
Gabriele Schöller Donaustrasse 109, 2344 Maria Enzersdorf
Telephone: +43 699 10128899
Authority according to ECG: Economic Chamber of Lower Austria
Registration number 317-MDW1-G-11180 Designer, 317-MDW1-G-121992 Commercial trade
Commercial register court: district authority MödlingUID: ATU 66204378
Information obligation: WKO - ECGI owner/managing director: Gabriele Schöller
For the out-of-court settlement of disputes, consumers have the option of submitting complaints to the EU's online dispute resolution platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
The information that can be called up on these pages does not claim to be correct or complete. Use at your own risk. We expressly point out that we are not responsible for the offers of third parties on the Internet (so-called "deep links"). Insofar as links refer to the offers of third parties, these do not contain any criminal or otherwise prohibited content as far as we know. No liability is assumed for this content. In addition, Gabriele Schöller is not responsible for content that is marked as third-party content by a copyright notice or corresponding branding and rejects any liability for this content.
Introduction: the protection of the privacy and personal rights of our customers when visiting our website is of crucial importance for a trustworthy use of our offers. Personal data is collected when you visit our online shop and place orders. With this data protection information, we would like to emphasize our commitment to safe and trustworthy handling of your data and explain to you how we use our customers' personal data.
We observe the strict provisions of Austrian data protection law. In particular, the regulations of the Telecommunications Act (TKG) and the Data Protection Act (DSG) apply in their respective area of application.
1. What is personal data? Personal data is information that can be assigned to your person. This includes, for example, information such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. In addition, when you visit our website for technical reasons, additional data is automatically generated, such as the IP address that your Internet access provider assigns to your computer when you connect to the Internet, or information about the Internet site from which you accessed our website have called up the offer, or via the Internet browser you are using (technical information). This technical information may be personally identifiable information in individual cases. As a rule, however, we only use technical information to the extent that this is necessary for technical reasons for the operation and protection of our website from attacks and misuse, and pseudonymously or anonymously for statistical purposes.
2. How we use your personal data: We use the personal data you provide to fulfill and process your order, particularly when you visit our website, when you register on our website or log into an existing account and when you purchase products in our online order store. We use your data only in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and this data protection notice and, if necessary, with your consent. Often data will be used pseudonymized or anomized.
Visit our online shop - log files
3. Who do we share personal information with? When passing on your personal data, we always ensure the highest possible level of security. Therefore, your data will only be passed on to previously carefully selected and contractually bound service providers and partner companies. In addition, your data will only be forwarded by us to bodies that are located within the European Economic Area and are therefore subject to strict EU data protection law or that are obliged to maintain a corresponding level of protection. a) Passing on to product partners: As part of our offer on our website, we work together with various partner companies for certain product groups. If you order products from these partners, we will pass on the personal data you provided during registration and, if necessary, supplemented for other purchases or under My Account for the conclusion and processing of contracts to them (in particular delivery and billing addresses). Your contractual partner is named on the respective product pages. Please note that your contractual partner is responsible for his own data protection measures and that supplementary or deviating data protection notices from the respective contractual partner may apply to these product pages. b) Passing on to service companies: Various service companies work for us for operation and contract processing, e.g. for central IT services or the hosting of our online shop or for the payment and delivery of products, to which we provide the data required to fulfill the task (e.g. name, address). When delivering goods to logistics companies and the postal service specified when ordering. When paying for goods to the payment service provider specified when ordering. In the case of credit card payments, a transaction-based security check is carried out by the payment service provider to avoid difficulties in payment processing and cases of fraud. c) Passing on to other third parties: Finally, we will pass on your data to third parties or government agencies within the framework of the existing data protection laws if we are legally obliged to do so, for example due to official or court orders, or if we are entitled to do so, for example because this is to prosecute criminal offences or is necessary for the exercise and enforcement of our rights and claims.
4. Data security: The security of your personal data has a high priority for us. We therefore protect your data stored by us through technical and organizational measures in order to effectively prevent loss or misuse by third parties. In particular, our employees who process personal data are committed to data secrecy and must comply with this. To protect your personal data, it is transmitted in encrypted form. To protect communication via your Internet browser, we use, for example, SSL=Secure Socket Layer. You can recognize this by the lock symbol that your browser displays for an SSL connection. In order to ensure the permanent protection of your data, the technical security measures are regularly checked and, if necessary, adapted to the state of the art. These principles also apply to companies that process data on our behalf and according to our instructions.
5. Your rights to your data: You have legal rights to information about your data stored by us and to correction, deletion and blocking of this personal data. The quickest, easiest and most convenient way to exercise these rights is to log into your account and edit the data stored there directly. Data that we have to store due to legal, statutory or contractual storage obligations will be blocked instead of being deleted in order to prevent use for other purposes.
6. Consent, revocation / objection rights: You can object to the use of your data for advertising, market and opinion research purposes at any time or revoke your consent to the use of your data with effect for the future. You can send us your objection or revocation by e-mail or by post. (See imprint for contact details) If you receive advertising from us by e-mail, you can exercise your revocation even more conveniently by clicking on the link contained in the e-mail and following the further instructions. Please understand if we need a little time to implement your objection/revocation in our systems and you still receive messages from us in the meantime.
7. Links to websites of other companies: Our online shop may contain links to websites of other companies. We are not responsible for the data protection precautions on external websites that you can access via these links. Please inform yourself there about the data protection of these external websites.
8. Changes to this data protection information: We always want to present our customers with an attractive offer and therefore continuously adapt our range to the wishes of our customers. This may necessitate updates to this data protection information. We therefore recommend that you inform yourself regularly about changes on this page. Insofar as these are changes that could affect the consent you have given, we will inform you of this separately.